Thursday, August 18, 2011

AND "ALOO PITIKA-BHAAT"(SMASHED POTATOES AND RICE) WAS NEVER SO TASTY


Mom:"Mithuuuuuuu(and yesss thats me..;-).......one lazy girl)...bus rokhi ase tumar karone..ei last aloo pitika bhaator laadoo luwa aru dowraa....mithuuuuuuu"(the bus is waiting for u baccha...have this last niwala and runnnn)

Mithu:"Ma bus na aru nakhau........"(Mom pleeeeaase no more)

Given a chance to speak out loud the things I miss the most ,this would be one of the first things my heart longs for even now.. :-).....:'(..."THE BEST SMASHED POTATOES AND RICE DISH WITH THE ULTIMATE TIMING(wen one is late for school!!!!) TO ENJOY IT".

And i so much enjoyed this EMERGENCY PERIOD(morning 8:15am bus honking...Nimisha still getting ready..:-p)..as in getting ready at the nick of time that i continued doing it my whole school life...(would have definitly continued further if had stayed in my hometown after school life!!!!). Ma continuously kept on telling me to be abit more punctual and, no doubt, often added "more"  after punctual incase i get hurt thinking i wasnt at all punctual.....( aaah as if i was..  ;-)..)....But Mommy how do i tell you how much i enjoyed "Mommy made school time smashed potatoes and rice and feeding her daughter with her own hands..(coz daughter hardly had time to eat on her own and to add to Mommy's agony ,brother in the queue...:-p...)....
And "smashed potatoes" are still a part of my life....... but I do miss the EMERGENCY PERIOD....I DO MISS Ma's special toppings.........
I seriously feel she has magic in her hands.......that is why "ALOO-PITIKA BHAAT WAS NEVER SO TASTY.......".....;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment