Friday, August 19, 2011

HELLO MONSOONS..I JUS SAW U DROP IN FOR A SEC..COME BE MY GUEST..WAITING WITH OPEN HANDS TO EMBRACE U.:-)









                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Yes i have been eagerly waiting for you ever since i am here in Mumbai..(feb 2011)..Yeah yeah i do wait for you everytime and anytime...but this time ofcourse its gonna be special..This time its U ME AND MUMBAI...


How much i love being with you.....I would never forget those days when i was always ready with my paper boats at
the slightest strike of the thunder and mom would be like "Monsoons are gonna make me buy lots of rough copies for Mithu...not for her assignments but for some more of her neatly made(of strictly white paper) paper boats..!!!"...Many years have passed by since then and i have always been facsinated at your slighest sight ,at your slightest touch.

But this time when u dropped in jus to say a casual 'hi' ("dont worry m coming soon" types..;-)..)...i did feel as if its gonna be the best ever meeting with you...coz it wud be me enjoying the most talked bout "Monsoon magic in Mumbai"....:-)

With you round the corner those endless walks on Marine Drive and Worli Sea Face wudl definitly have a different appeal altogether..The winds blowing through my hair and the waves kissing my cheeks(during high tides) wud definitly have a more prominent effect.
YESSS....I am dying to RELIVE life with you...I m dying to jump in d puddles and make countless number of paper boats and see dem float..I m dying to dance with u tossing dat umbrella of mine and getting wet...;-)

Dear Monsoons..I m ready to gain dat extra weight eating lots of garam pakoras with you around..(i hv always felt Monsoon ji and hunger pangs have some deep connections with each other..;-P)....and and and most importantly I M DYING TO FALL IN LOVE  with u around.......

So so so however hard the BMC(Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) tries to make me hateyou  and Mumbai  with the potholes,mismanaged traffic and water loggings during your stay.......I AM DEFINITLY GONNA MAKE THIS MEETING THE MOST MEMORABLE ONE EVER.......

LOVE......
Nimmy.....

I JUS LUVVV U.....

No comments:

Post a Comment