Friday, August 19, 2011

I TAGGED THEM AS "RUSH HOURS"......WHAT ABOUT YOU???......:-)


Here you utter the word "EXAMMMSS" and there is Nimisha(and who else can that be...:-p) about to suffer from a serious nervous breakdown....:-)
Mathematics has always been among my favourites and often tried to relate it with real life examples.....And the best example i could ever relate myself was based on PROPORTIONALITY....
YES....here it goes....
"TIME PERIOD BEFORE THE EXAMS are always inversely proportional to the ADRENALINE RUSH we get..".....
i.e as the stipulated time period decreases our adrenaline rush increases(doublefold,triplefold many a times.....!!!!!!!!!!!)..
So I ultimately realised(during my student life), the term "RUSH HOURS" perfectly described the phrase "the stipulated time period before the exams"....and I was no less than an "ADRENALINE JUNKIE"...yeah yeah after all i was enjoying and favouring this stressful activity of STUDYING HARD......;P...aah and I again get that "RUSH FEELING" while wrtiing this note...just calculate the impact....!!!!!!!!!
 I used to forget what sleeping peacefully felt like(cause subjects of all kinds haunted me now and then)......saving electricity seemed to be a long forgotten word(cause i preffered the night hours to study and my roomie preffered early morning hours...and our hostel room was no less than a cave...)..
aah....how can i forget the cotton buds man......yes the need of the hour.....because both  me and my roomie had like minded thoughts(where it was least required datz what i can say...:-p)...We were of the notion that the last few dayz we need to utter out loud everything we study  else we might skip reading important words, u know....phewww....
so cotton buds served the purpose.....neither i could hear her nor she could hear me....(and we so much hated each other for not compromising at all...:-p...)....
Yes, these RUSH HOURS before the exams made me sign a lot of MOUs(Memorandum Of Understanding....!!!!!!!!),u know...TOLERANCE being the best bullet point it contained.....
How many MOUs did you sign????.....:-p....:-p

(DEDICATED TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS WHO HAD ENJOYED THESE RUSH HOURS WHATSOEVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment